Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Year! 2012

Well I know there has been a slight delay with my post and I apologize! Between holidays and birthdays I was determined to get Christmas cleaned up and out of the way before starting out my new year! Sooo....HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL! I hope this has been a good month to you all and new goals and aspirations are on their way! I don't really make resolutions but look at what I've left undone or look at what is going to set me forward to a good year and use that to motivate me for my year. Here is one new idea I got from Pinterest...

Weight is something I have always worked on and Im down to my last handful of pounds but its been the hardest! Because I'm such a visual person and need goals I used this idea to help me stay focused! I went to the Dollar tree and purchased two glass cylinder vases and round glass pebbles. I also picked up a bag of plastic "diamond" rocks to places in there randomly for special goals I will reach and will then treat myself. I used my pebbles as 1/2 lbs. but you can do 1/4 to 1 full lb., whatever works best for you! Good Luck and Enjoy reaching your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment