Sunday, October 23, 2011

Want to get your kids to talk? Family Dinner Questions!

I've been reading American Girl books with my 8 year old daughter and it is promoting and challenging lot's of questions from myself and from her. I don't feel totally prepared and realized I don't always know or give credit to what my kids are thinking! Here are 30 questions that encourage family talk! Take these 30 questions or trivia that you can cut into strips and put into a jar. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. Could be something your kids made or just a kitchen container. Each night at dinner time pull out one question and read it to the family. Some are silly and some are serious. Get to know each other better and smile as you create memories with your loved ones!

Link to free .pdf 30 Dinner talk questions

Next week I'll give out another set of questions, so come back for another link in next week's post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment